the person that is stopping you from achieving more looks you in the mirror every morning.
We have an exercise when we asked people to spell the word “change”. As a comical insight, we tell them that they have spelt the word incorrectly because change is spelt “U-c-h-a-n-g-e-U”.
And then we highlight the fact that change begins and ends with you (U).
Leadership is both personal and professional.
- If you believe that you are more than you are allowing yourself to be.
- If you believe that there is more to you than others can see or even that you may be able to see yourself.
Imagine your life you if you had more
If you recognise that there are skills tools and tactics that can be learned to unlock the potential, power, and passion that is within you, then our one-to-one services can help.
Find out more by arranging a one-to-one discovery session through value giving.
There is no “I” in “Team”, but there is “me”.
As you continue to overcome some of the challenges within yourself, the next step is to work within an aligned and balanced team.
Could you or your team benefit by becoming more
- Efficient – with their time and their activities
- Productive – producing what matters most to the organisation
- Proficient – better at using the tools that allow you to make better decisions based upon facts
- Collaborative – working better together without constant intervention or management by you
- Compliant – delivering what is required when it was required to the highest quality
What would it mean to your day-to-day life and the productivity and profitability of your organisation if your team were to experience an increase each of the above by just ….. 10%?
- you could get a more favourable work-life balance
- you would have less stress related to delivering results to your leaders on time and with the highest quality
- you would have more confidence in presenting ideas and recommendations because you would know that all your facts are correct, fully validated and up to the minute with insights from deep subject matter experts.
Find out more about our performance consultancy where we identify and remove the blocks to your team achieving more, faster, and to higher quality leveraging resources you already have.
- How ‘well organised’ is YOUR organisation… from YOUR perspective?
- Are there more wasted resources that you feel there should be (time, money)?
- Do you attend too many meetings that don’t make the best use of your time?
- Do people describe your organisation as ‘dynamic’ as another way of saying ‘chaotic’?
Imagine the impact on YOUR life, your team and even on your suppliers and clients if your organisation demonstrated more
- Focus – a single priority that everyone is clear on what it is and how their work supports that priority
- Clarity – where individuals can state the organisation’s objectives and what it meant to them, to your clients and to the wider community
- Congruence – where everyone in your organisation demonstrated the shared values that you have posted on your walls publish in your brochures.
- Effective Adoption – where you introduce processes, systems and technology and people quickly utilise the tools confidently and competently.
Take a look at our organisational change and transformation services.
We provide a comprehensive, services that equip your leaders and teams to achieve all of the above by working WITH them on delivering projects, programmes and initiatives. (We walk our talk and train on the front line)
The advantage for you is that these services are
- delivered by industry thought leaders and practitioners
- Time-bound with Tangible benefits
- Value-based and Fixed Fee
- Guaranteed to deliver a tangible 2X return on investment
How receptive is your organisation to transformational change? Take the quiz and see your chances of