LCS work in partnership with other boutique consultancies to deliver services to multi-national organisations and government bodies. Clients have included:
BBC, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Retail, Smith & Nephew, and DPD – scroll
Services include delivery of leadership and management training, project & PMO mobilisation (and re-mobilisation). We deliver using your approved methodology.
Definition – “organize and encourage (a group of people) to take collective action in pursuit of a particular objective.”
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- You know what you want to achieve.
- You know why it’s important to the organisation.
- You THINK you know how to achieve it, but you can’t be totally sure until you.
- Validate – with the deep subject matter experts in your business
- Estimate – based upon the realities and constraints within your organisation
- Mobilize – the optimised team with the capabilities, capacity and skills to deliver THIS piece of work
The success or failure of a project or program can be traced back to how well (or poorly) you mobilise your team.
LCSE can help you quickly assess your mobilisation quickly and objectively so that you’re set for more success. Mobilise with improved
- Capabilities – refreshed or enhanced skills, both technical and soft skills
- Confidence – through individual and team training
- Communication – through proven comms strategy, content and governance structures.
In as little as 14 days
Whether you’re mobilising ahead of formally kicking off your project or program OR re-mobilising because things have gotten off-track…..
LCSE has the team, tools and strategies remove uncertainty and guarantee winning results.
You haven’t officially started the work and you’d like to start as you mean to go on
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started” – Mark Twain
Does it feel as if your program/project documents are static, burdensome artifacts developed to satisfy a delivery methodology?
Do you want your program start up documents to be living, growing and dynamic tools that shape and direct delivery?
LCSE can help you tailor and refine your documentation to be organisationally compliant while still being pragmatic. Our team are
qualified in a range of methodologies a
have delivered over $100M in projects in the public and private sectors
have run both Project & Program Offices in the US, UK and globally
This positions LCS to quickly understand and apply ‘common’ or ‘better’ practice where ‘best’ practice is not …. practical (based upon your organisational constraints)
CALL TO ACTION
Contact us today. Start your journey. Establish a level of clarity that fuels confidence and momentum.
“You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation if you’re going to have a strong superstructure”
Gordon B Hinckley
“Products can introduce more complexity over time, but as far as launching and introducing a new product… It’s a marketing problem. You have to explain everything you do, and people have to understand it within seconds.”
You’ve started the work and it isn’t going the way you’d like or expected.
“Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over”
- Had a false or failed start?
- Do you want to or need to make a fresh start?
- Do you want to renew the confidence leadership has in your ability to deliver a complex and challenging project or program?
LCS has decades of experience restarting and rescuing important projects that got off-track. A re-start requires more time, resources and equipment than a fresh start but can still be achieved in days, not months.
Contact us today to re-start your journey, re-new your confidence re-charge your team.
“It is the neglect of timely repair that makes rebuilding necessary”
“To restart a brand, you have wo make them forget what it was”
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!